Cate Sports Academy Softball program is designed to prepare the athlete for competition at a level. Experienced coaches will provide individual instruction based on positions as well as focusing on the mental aspect of the game. Athletes will participate in high school and college drills geared to develop softball specific skills.
• 10 to 1 athlete to coach ratio
• Fundamentals of hitting, pitching, fielding, and base running
• Team strategy
• Fundamentals of play based on position
• Structured game-like drills and scrimmage
• Strategies and understandings of player movement
• Sport specific conditioning
Grades 3rd - 5th
Half Day Tuition (9am - 12pm): $245
Grades 3rd - 11th
Day Tuition (9am - 5pm): $375
Grades 6th - 11th
Overnight Tuition: $695
Bio Coming Soon
Copyright © 2019 Cate Summer Programs - All Rights Reserved.