Cate Sports Academy Basketball summer camp is designed to prepare the athlete for competition at a higher level. Experienced coaches will provide individual instruction based on positions as well as focusing on the mental aspect of the game. Athletes will develop skills and habits that will help them be effective against the competition.
• 10 to 1 athlete to coach ratio
• Fundamentals of defending and attacking
• Improving body and ball control
• Drills and skill development
• Structured game-like scrimmages
• Strategies and understandings of player movement
• Sport specific conditioning
• Free T-Shirt
Grades 3rd - 11th
Day Tuition (9am - 5pm): $245
Joseph started his coaching career as a youth coach in the Santa Barbara area and made is way to the Mesa to work with the Cate School Rams in 2017. A native to the area, Joseph played his high school hoops at Dos Pueblos High School. Joseph serves as a Outreach Specialist at Ventura College and his love for students and education is evident when he is on the bench helping lead the Rams.
Copyright © 2019 Cate Summer Programs - All Rights Reserved.